COMPOSER STORIES PODCAST 015: Chase Casanova
- Chase goes deep into his story about how he became a music supervisor and producer
- Find out how’s best to contact music supervisors, producers and library owners
- Mark Woollen’s role in the trailer music world
- Chase’s process behind writing library music briefs
- The importance of picking the right music for a trailer
- He goes into detail about his own film production company
composer stories podcast
As part of our mission to give back to the composer community,we have launched an amazing podcast that dives into the stories of composers and producers who have anaged to turn their passion for music into a sustainable and lucrative career.Usually right from their homes.
We wanted to share those inspiring stories with you guys in the hope that it would inspire you to keep pursuing your passion to write music for a living.